joey:))

joey:))

欢迎来到龟の天地♥

2012年1月28日星期六

6 gal in MCD


年初二

sorry la just wan to update my blog
coZ my friend meow just upload pic囧
okay!dun talk rubbish 1st start my blog la=)
-
-
-
tat day my ji mui bao bao dirive car wan take me go gathering o.O
so "gan dong"...she so great!!!
den my another ji mui shirley suddenly say we park at garden 1st take pic 1st r
memory mah
lol
zha dou==|||
den our 1st destination is garden==
----
-
-
-
SKIP
i think we very childish
coZ we use a game to decide our yam cha venue==
"剪刀石头布"
den the final answer is MCD
walauA..near my house la
so weird==
but okay la..."jiang jiu dian"
---
-
-
-
pic time=)
 
---
---
---
wat a funny pic la==
---
u c my friends very bad!!!
use their hand close my face
i noe i pretty than u all la
but cannot do like tis d mahT.T(kidding):))
---
-
-
-
SKIP
finally tis gathering wan end liao
i think it was a awesome gathering
unfortunately is another 2member cannot come:((
balik kampung jor lo
hope next gathering is 8 member r
love u allXDD
-
-
-
wan c more pic pls go tis website


(http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2463446555570.2102876.1534427217&type=1)

没有评论:

发表评论