joey:))

joey:))

欢迎来到龟の天地♥

2012年2月29日星期三

29.2.12


-i smile doesn't mean im happy-

recently happen too many things jor
somenthing i cant accept...
*love.assignment.exam.friend*
now i began tired and tired...
i think no one can understand meT.T
i think i will give up
but at tis situation i cant
i just can try my best:)) 
_______________________________

i suddenly feel like i grow up dy
bcoz i think i change many jor
especially in LOVE
___________________________________

 i noe u lie me...
but is okay coz is pass le

i really dun noe how to face u...and will remember u is tat one delete me!!!
hate!
everyday everytime saw u i feel very awkwark
i noe u also dun wan talk to me...hehe
nvm...

hope u and ur gf can happy together 
mayb is the end for our story
i dint cry coz i noe who u r now
lie me...u very bad :((

coz without u i also can live happiness=D

________________________________________

22 hours++ dint saw u jor
so miss u now
i wanna to tell u:
without u i really no appetite...:((

___________________________________________

today 29.2.12
gt few more minutes wan end tis month le
many ppl say today is 告白日
so my love i wan to tell u i love u=)


没有评论:

发表评论