joey:))

joey:))

欢迎来到龟の天地♥

2012年7月8日星期日

7/7


7/7
 we are PR helper Orientation Odyssey Night 2012!!!

ignored our tired ugly face

TAT night was a boring tired crazy day
take so many picture^^
and the important thing is i eat their nasi 2 bungkus!!!
muahaha...well is really nt delicious at all!!!
but...dont waste it mah~~~
浪费不是美德:))
-
-
-
SKIP
stage of OO night
damm beauty and i like the spot light
romantic!!!
---
-
-
-
OO King 2012
he is quiet tall, handsome
when he sing...i gonna die
his sound is very good=)
---
OO Queen 2012
she is pretty and sexy
i like her body shape...quiet sexy><
--- 
F2 Theresa
---
F6 Kulala
---
M2 Alex
he very man la><
he is holding my shoulder...pai sei
---
M3 Calvin
---
M5 Lawrance
---
M6 Sam
he very cute><
---
vincent-Ex OO finalist
---
dunnoe who is he 
but i like his suite=)
---
Andrea
coz i too ugly jor...i wan cover my face T.T
---
dunnoe his name
he so suddenly wanna pic with me lol
---
Esther with me
finally she look very taller
congraz=_=
---
Rena- Ex OO Queen
she very sexy:))
---
Mei Xian- i like her!!!
---
-
-
-
SKIP
is a BAD news!!!
my eyes swollen again and again
i dun have any idea
why it wan treat me like tis!!!
now i look very ugly and ugly:((
---
-
-
-
im so happy
finally i finish watch the 2 movie i like d
~\(≧▽≦)/~
dont jealous me okay...hahaha
---
painted skin
---
the amazing spiderman
---
-
-
-
suddenly i hate drawing!!!
is time to rushing my assignment :((
bye-bye

没有评论:

发表评论