joey:))

joey:))

欢迎来到龟の天地♥

2011年3月11日星期五

11/3

tis wan is my new camera=)
but it is second hand o...
not bad la~~~RM200..xD
SAMSUNG L201
i will be careful protect u!!!^^
i promise...coZ is my $$
---
-
-
-
SKIP
11/3
OoOoOoOo
my hubby hv a new car ald...(is gud news)
but also second hand la
so far so gud la...=目
can recycling mah=)
-
NISSAN SENTRAL..
-
my hubby look very happy...
coZ tis is 1st time he hv new car
deng deng
i'm the 1st ppl seat his car..
haha=)
happying
-
-
-
SKIP
we eat breakfast at serdang
eat西餐...
yummy...i luv the tastes=)
ALAmak...i forgot take pic...=(
-
-
-
SKIP
we go mines...
coZ i wanna buy camea's thing...memory card...
i waste RM38...aiyoyo...心痛...nvm is worth=)
-
-
-
SKIP
i hungry again
n
eat again...
KFC
cheese weges n薯泥=)luv♥
---
-
-
-
-
-
-
so q...haha
i was very angry lo...
he make me wan do tis de!!!
yes!!tis guy is my hubby♥
dear dun hate me yar~
i luv u^^
two day also like tat
so...
i bektahan leh...
i tell u ald
sorry no police de!!!

没有评论:

发表评论