joey:))

joey:))

欢迎来到龟の天地♥

2013年8月19日星期一

Hari Raya 8-10 Aug

every time my opening also same
"i long time din update my bog==|||"
so now i want write about my HARI RAYA holiday~=)
today just simple update only ya:))
-
-
-
i know KLCC have book fair so i ask my father take us go and see see
i just boring and dun want stay at home only
because it will makes me become mad ><
---
this is my father and brother
love them
actually i found that my father quite like to take pic
because this pic is him ask me to take d
wakakaXDD
---
i din bought any book but my father gt
i really dun like this two book
is boring okay~~~
-
-
-
SKIP
wohoho~
Hari Raya also no boring because my sister's boyfie bring us watch movie=)
The Conjuring...was a horrible and scare movie
i scare dou sought out my voice~!!!
but i feel that i wanna watch again...haha
--- 
her boyfie treat us eat Sakae Sushi
actually i eat a lot of sushi
sorry la sister's boyfie
anyway thankieww for treat me eat sushi ya~~
---
me and my sister
---
three of us
---
hope them can always happy
stay sweet ya=)
-
-
-
SKIP
den den den 
nice pose...haha
"hao lian"
---
i going farenheiit eat ramen
this restaurant is call marutama ramen
so delicious...yummy~~~
--- 
after eating lunch we going pacific coffee drink coffee
i order cappuccino
love it so much=)

没有评论:

发表评论